Skip to content
- Adopt training for WOSBs on the procurement program.
- Expand reporting requirements to include five, rather than three, years of revenue for the purpose of assessing small business program eligibility.
- Increase technical support regarding access to start-up capital for veteran entrepreneurs.
- Conduct research on the unique challenges and opportunities faced by women entrepreneurs in rural areas.
- The SBA should continue considering information presented by the AWBC that encourages reevaluation of additional requirements WBC leaders find burdensome.