If you are interested in Women-Owned Small Business or Women's Business Enterprise certification - you can learn more about that here.
Other resources include:
- 37 Angels, an organization that helps connect women entrepreneurs and angel investors, has a great list of organizations and programs that serve women.
- Are you thinking about starting a business of your own? Explore these topics to learn the aspects of starting a business, plus find information you need to succeed: SBA on Starting or Managing Your Business
- The SCORE Association "Counselors to America’s Small Business" is a nonprofit association comprised of 13,000+ volunteer business counselors throughout the U.S. and its territories.
- Whether you are a woman interested in starting a business, applying for a business loan, finding government contracting opportunities, or improving an existing business, the SBA Office of Women's Business Ownership has information tailored to your needs.
- Need capital and thinking of applying for a bank loan? This page from online-mba.com offers a curated list of resources with the information you need to prepare you for the process.
- Business.usa.gov's Access Financing Wizard is a simple tool that matches the user with resources based on a short needs questionnaire.
*Disclaimer: The aforementioned resources are solely those of the individual owner(s). These resources do not reflect The National Women’s Business Council or any of its affiliates, and are not endorsements from The National Women’s Business Council.