- 37 Angels, an organization that helps connect women entrepreneurs and angel investors, has a great list of organziations and programs that serve women.
- Are you thinking about starting a business of your own? Explore these topics to learn the aspects of starting a business, plus find information you need to succeed: SBA on Starting or Managing Your Business
- The SCORE Association "Counselors to America’s Small Business" is a nonprofit association comprised of 13,000+ volunteer business counselors throughout the U.S. and its territories.
- Whether you are a woman interested in starting a business, applying for a business loan, finding government contracting opportunities, or improving an existing business, the SBA Office of Women's Business Ownership has information tailored to your needs.
- The Simple Dollar is a place where anyone can acquire financial information on finding the best products and services, saving money, making smart investments, and controlling personal finances. Think of the The Simple Dollar as a personal finance platform you can use to make better financial decisions and grow your bank account.
Are you looking to get certified as a Women Owned Small Business? A WOSB must: (1) be certified by a federal agency, a State government, or a national certifying entity approved by the Administrator, as a small business concern owned and controlled by one or more women (referred to as a Third Party Certifier); or, (2) self certify that it is a small business concern owned and controlled by women and provide adequate documentation, in accordance with standards established by SBA, to support such certification.
- Business.usa.gov's Access Financing Wizard is a simple tool that matches the user with resources based on a short needs questionnaire.
*Disclaimer: The aforementioned resources are solely those of the individual owner(s). These resources do not reflect The National Women’s Business Council or any of its affiliates, and are not endorsements from The National Women’s Business Council.