During the web-conference you will hear from an array of prominent women-in-funding, including:
- Carla Harris, NWBC Chair, Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley
- Tina Tchen, Chief of Staff to the First Lady, Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls
- Kathryn Petralia, Cofounder and COO of Kabbage
- Loretta McCarthy, Managing Partner responsible for the Angel Network at Golden Seeds
- Jane Applegate, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Plum Alley
- NWBC’s Board of Prominent Women
The NWBC advocates for increased access to diversified types of capital for women-owned small businesses, with the belief that increased resources to raise capital gives women a greater opportunity to scale and increase profitability. To view the web-conference visit our Youtube page here.