On June 25th, the National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) will hold its quarterly virtual meeting to give insights on its efforts in advancing the women’s entrepreneurship agenda. The focus of the upcoming meeting is womens’ access to capital, one of the NWBC’s four main pillars. During the virtual meeting you will hear from an array of prominent women-in-funding, including:
- Carla Harris, NWBC Chair, Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley
- Tina Tchen, Chief of Staff to the First Lady, Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls
- Kathryn Petralia, Cofounder and COO of Kabbage
- Loretta McCarthy, Managing Partner responsible for the Angel Network at Golden Seeds
- Jane Applegate, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Plum Alley
- NWBC’s Board of Prominent Women
Join us on June 25th at 11:30am ET as we discuss the challenges, opportunities, and innovative strategies to increase women’s access to capital in today’s new market environment. The NWBC looks forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas on this issue during the Q&A segment.
The NWBC public meeting is at no cost and is an open resource for members of the press, policy makers, stakeholders, women leaders, established entrepreneurs & aspiring women entrepreneurs, and the general public. RSVP required.
Who: The National Women’s Business Council (NWBC)
What: NWBC’s Virtual Meeting
When: Wednesday, June 25th from 11:30am -1:00pm. (EST)
Where: Webinar details per RSVP
RSVP to: Krystal.Glass@nwbc.gov
For press availability for the NWBC Chair Carla Harris on the topic of women’s access to capital, please contact: Krystal.Glass@nwbc.gov
National Women’s Business Council