You are here
- Are you thinking about starting a business of your own? Explore these topics to learn the aspects of starting a business, plus find information you need to succeed: SBA on Starting or Managing Your Business
- The SCORE Association "Counselors to America’s Small Business" is a nonprofit association comprised of 13,000+ volunteer business counselors throughout the U.S. and its territories.
- Whether you are a woman interested in starting a business, applying for a business loan, finding government contracting opportunities, or improving an existing business, the SBA Office of Women's Business Ownership has information tailored to your needs.
- The Simple Dollar is a place where anyone can acquire financial information on finding the best products and services, saving money, making smart investments, and controlling personal finances. Think of the The Simple Dollar as a personal finance platform you can use to make better financial decisions and grow your bank account.
- Are you looking to get certified as a Women Owned Small Business? A WOSB must: (1) be certified by a federal agency, a State government, or a national certifying entity approved by the Administrator, as a small business concern owned and controlled by one or more women (referred to as a Third Party Certifier); or, (2) self certify that it is a small business concern owned and controlled by women and provide adequate documentation, in accordance with standards established by SBA, to support such certification.
*Disclaimer: The aforementioned resources are solely those of the individual owner(s). These resources do not reflect The National Women’s Business Council or any of its affiliates; and are not endorsements from The National Women’s Business Council.